UASenviromonitor.com and UAVenviromonitor.com
- Who: Environmental monitors and other scientists responsible for determining issues pertaining to both public and environmental health.
- What: You can employ innovative technology to identify and monitor a multitude of variables within a site, such as greenhouse gasses in the air, soil quality, population counts and more.
- Where: Anywhere environmental monitoring needs to occur, which is everywhere!
- When: Outside preferably with winds less than 25 miles per hour. For optimal images you should operate during daylight hours with the high sun angles as to avoid shadowing. Underwater UAV’s have a wider range of optimal conditions.
- Why: UAV’s have the ability to reach areas that would otherwise be inaccessible or costly to get to. Using this technology is not only safer, but also more economical and incredibly accurate in data collection
- How: Whether you are monitoring earth, air, or water we can find the perfect UAV to exceed your needs. Fixed wing or multi-rotors are available for the sky as well drones suited for water. Your UAV can be equipped with sensors to handle any monitoring situation from gathering data to collecting samples.
While these names are similar, there is room in the industry for more than one. Once you pick your site name, a similar site name will not be sold in the same geographic area without your being notified and given first right of refusal.
Cost: Contact Us (775) 287-9038