cropdustingUAS.com and cropdustingUAV.com
- Who: Farmers who want to reap the benefits of crop dusting without the hassle or the expense of hiring a pilot. Gone are the times of having to find a pilot with a specialized agricultural aircraft. Take matters into your own hands for a fraction of the cost.
- What: They can be operated manually, which would be beneficial if you also want to acquire a visual of how your crops are faring, or they can operate completely autonomously.
- Where: No matter your location, small and large farms the world over can benefit from this innovative, cost cutting technology.
- When: In good weather outside, preferably when sun angles are overhead with winds less than 20 miles per hour, although for maximum yield, the less wind the better.
- Why: UAV’s don’t require a runway and have the unique capability of flying at much lower altitudes compared to that of traditional aircraft. Spraying at lower altitudes means less drift potential and less evaporation, meaning more of the product makes it to the crop and not lost to the atmosphere. No matter the terrain or the type of crop, we can find the right drone for you.
- How: Whether you need to do crop spot treatment, or you need to cover acres of area, we can find the perfect UAV to fit your needs as well as your budget. Everything can be customized from sensors and cameras, even down to the\ number of spray nozzles.
While these names are similar, there is room in the industry for more than one. Once you pick your site name a similar site name will not be sold in the same geographic area without your being notified and given first right of refusal.
Cost: Contact Us (775) 287-9038