waterUAV.com and UASwater.com
- Who: The Hydrologist that specializes in in-situ water sampling from lakes, ponds, flooded pits, and other bodies of water.
- What: You’ll save time and money as well as eliminating the danger factor that can come along with water sampling with the use of your own, customized UAV.
- Where: Outside, at any body of water that needs analysis.
- When: If you are flying solely for water collection and not for imaging, time of day is not as important as long as you have good visibility. For imaging, flights should be during daylight hours, preferably when sun angles are for minimal shadowing. For ease of use and flight stability, winds should be no more than miles per hour.
- Why: Sampling from sites like flooded mining pits can be difficult, and more importantly dangerous. With this technology, you’ll be able to access hazardous and previously inaccessible sites with ease while staying dry.
- How: Whether you need to take samples from the surface, from 80 meters below, or anything in between we can find you the perfect UAV equipped with the necessary payload to get the job done quickly, efficiently, and economically.
While these names are similar, there is room in the industry for more than one. Once you pick your site name, a similar site name will not be sold in the same geographic area without your being notified and given first right of refusal.
Cost: Contact Us (775) 287-9038