hydroUAS.com and UAVhydro.com
- Who: Hydrologists: “In the conflict between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins, not through strength, but by perseverance!”
- What: River and flood assessments, water quality monitoring, bathymetric surveys, remote sensing, aerial and vegetation maps, hydrometry, river and stream restoration projects, wetland delineations, water management and so much more. Have water, will travel.
- Where: On Private or Federal lands (with permission). Anywhere water is front and center…okay that’s everywhere.
- When: Under water or on land, in at least semi-light, winds at less than 17 to 25 miles per hour. Preferably when sun angles are overhead with no shadows.
- Why: Use of this technology is faster, cheaper, and better. Use of this technology will save you days in the field and will help you focus field studies for the most important areas.
- How: Whether helicopter, fixed-wing, or roto-copter there is a UAS for you. You’ll fly at between 250 feet to 400 feet above ground surface, with a product at 2-cm resolution for final export to Arc-GIS other aerial mapping formats.
While these names are similar, there is room in the industry for more than one. Once you pick your site name, a similar site name will not be sold in the same geographic area without your being notified and given first right of refusal.
Cost: To Be Determined (775) 287-9038