Skip to content
- Who: The hydrologist who specializes in flood analysis and wants to take data collection to the next level.
- What: It is not uncommon for authorities to be stuck working with outdated topographical information due simply to the fact of there not being enough qualified people to gather it. With the technological advances we have seen recently in the world of UAV’s, that no longer has to be the case.
- Where: Flood prone areas, or anywhere heavy precipitation or other flood instigators are expected to occur.
- When: Under water or on land, in at least semi-light, winds at less than 17 to 25 miles per hour. Preferably when sun angles are overhead with no shadows.
- Why: With rising sea levels, among other factors, we are beginning to see the repercussions of climate change. Being able to deliver a preemptive strike before disaster occurs can be the difference between life and death.
- How: Whether helicopter, fixed-wing, or roto-copter there is a UAV for you. You’ll fly between 250 feet to 400 feet above ground surface, with a product at 2-cm resolution for final export to the processing programs of your choosing to generate indispensable tools like topographical maps and flood simulation models.
- Cost: Contact Us (775) 828-1991