faaUAV.com and UAVfaa.com
- Who: Someone retired from aviation or from the FAA who is proficient in the rules and regulations associated with commercial UAV operations.
- What: You’ll utilize your knowledge to provide a service to those who need assistance getting their commercial drone operation up and running.
- Where: Because UAV’s have proven to have so many applications over the years, there are people just about everywhere that would benefit from your services.
- When: Anytime someone decides to integrate UAV’s into their business or to start a business centered around them, they will be faced with a multitude of complicated legal issues. Knowing how and when to navigate them is a daunting task.
- Why: Regulations have become more stringent over time. Not only federally, but we are now seeing regulations put in to place at the state, county, and city levels. It can be overwhelming for someone unfamiliar with the system. This is where you come in.
- How: With your specialization in FAA regulations and aviation law, you’ll help your clients maneuver the legal aspect of their UAV business. Whether it is obtaining FAA approvals, providing education for testing, or guidance on local restrictions, you’ll be the go to person for all their regulatory needs.
While these names are similar, there is room in the industry for more than one. Once you pick your site name, a similar site name will not be sold in the same geographic area without your being notified and given first right of refusal.
Cost: Contact Us (775) 287-9038