dronescientist.com and UAS4science.com
- Who: Scientists from all disciplines who want to streamline their work. Are you tired of the traditional, laborious methods of data collection? With our help, spending hours, days, or even weeks in the field collecting samples, surveying landscapes, or performing population counts can finally become a thing of the past.
- What: With the help of this technology, data collection has never been easier or more efficient.
- Where: The versatility and portability of UAS’s means that you can pack them up and take them anywhere science takes you.
- When: Inside or outside, in at least semi-light, winds at less than 17 to 25 miles per hour. Preferably when sun angles are overhead with no shadows.
- Why: With all of the recent technological advances, what was once relegated to military operations is now revolutionizing the world of science. Jump on board and leap in to a more economical and efficient future.
- How: Whether helicopter, fixed-wing or roto-copter there is a UAS for you. You’ll fly at between 250 feet to 400 feet above ground surface, with a product at 2-cm resolution for final export to Arc-GIS other aerial mapping formats.
While these names are similar, there is room in the industry for more than one. Once you pick your site name, a similar site name will not be sold in the same geographic area without your being notified and given first right of refusal.
Cost: Contact Us (775) 287-9038