arborUAV.com and dronearborist.com
- Who: This site is for Arborists who conduct both park forestry and urban trees services.
- What: Produce maps from your tail-gate with several different types of devices detecting imagery in distinct spectra to assess tree health, encroachment into utility rights-of-way, or simply safety training and reviews.
- Where: In urban or forestry settings in at least semi-light, winds at less than 17 miles per hour. Preferably when sun angles are lowest.
- When: In real time linked to a pad or smartphone saved in the cloud for insurance companies or your clients.
- Why: Assess real-time risk and hazard assessments, to include tree condition for estimating, inventory, workman’s comp and other video streaming.
- How: Whether with video camera or maps in real time straight to your tail-gate to share with your clients. You’ll fly at between 250 feet to 400 feet above ground surface, with a product at 2-cm resolution for final export to Arc-GIS other aerial mapping formats.
While these names are similar, there is room in the industry for more than one. Once you pick your site name, a similar site name will not be sold in the same geographic area without your being notified and given first right of refusal.
Cost: Contact Us (775) 287-9038