Skip to content
- Who: Farmers and ranchers everywhere. Have you ever wanted to locate exactly where your crops could use a little more attention? In matters like this, time is of the essence. It is approximated that 30-40% of crop yield is lost annually to problems like agricultural pests. Protect your investment and acquire peace of mind with the help of an UAV.
- What: More photosynthetic activity equates to healthier plants. UAV’s have the capability of taking photos with multispectral cameras and stitching them together. From there we can process the data through an algorithm like NDVI (Normalized Difference Vegetation Index). While this does not pinpoint the cause, it will show the exact location where crops are less vigorous for further investigation.
- Where: This innovative technology is incredibility versatile and can be implemented at any farm in any location with any type of crop.
- When: Outdoors, during the day with at least semi light, with wind speeds less than 25 miles per hour. Sun angles should be overhead to produce minimal shadowing.
- Why: Reduce costs and increase crop yields by pinpointing exactly where your crops need irrigation, fertilizer, or pesticides.
- How: You no longer have to wait for NDVI imaging from a third party. Take matters into your own hands and cut out the middle man. Your customized UAV will be fitted with optical and infrared sensors capable of producing aerial maps overlaid with NDVI data in a fraction of the time and directly to you.
- Cost: Contact Us (775) 287-9038